We hope you have all been staying safe during this unprecedented time. For weeks we have been waiting to find out what is happening as the rest of you, and at least in regards to the store, we are able to give you some answers. Effective today, Monday, June 1, Kelly’s Flowers is back up to the public!
While we are excited to see you all back in the store, there will be some subtle changes in order to protect everyone who enters our doors.
Please read this post completely so that you know how we will be doing things.
1) The biggest change is that we will only be allowing customers to enter from our parking lot door. This door is located beside the outdoor entrance to Robillard Hearing Centre. No entry into the store will be permitted from inside the building for the time being.
2) Only 4 people will be permitted to enter the store at once to adhere to social distancing.
3) Directional signage will be posted in the store to direct customer traffic. Please follow the signage to ensure safe shopping for everyone.
4) Masks are NOT mandatory to be worn in the store while shopping and it will be at your discretion to wear a mask or not.
5) We ask that if you are wearing gloves, to remove them prior to entry into the store. This is to avoid any potential cross-contamination. We will have hand sanitizer available for customer use upon entering and exiting the store.
6) While we encourage payment via credit or debit card, all methods of payment will be accepted.
7) We ask that customers avoid touching products in the store as much as possible. We will have staff on hand to assist you where needed.
8) Our curbside pickup and delivery services will still be available.
9) If you require flowers for a funeral and have been out of the country in the last 14 days, we are happy to accommodate your order through phone or zoom calls.
10) If you wish to shop our gift store remotely, visit our website, the “Local Pick Up Only” section is being updated every day with new products direct from the gift boutique.
We want to make this a safe and comfortable re-opening for everyone are doing our best to take the necessary precautions to make that happen.
Additionally, we would like to thank you all for your support and patience during this time. With new developments happening daily, we have done our best to keep you all in the know. Your support and messages have not gone unnoticed and are deeply appreciated.
We can’t wait to see you all on Monday, June 1!
Looking for a gift for Dad?
Father’s Day is just around the corner (June 21st), and if you’re looking for a gift for Dad we have just the thing!
Alkemista is an all-in-one spirits infusion vessel that enables anyone to craft and serve fresh, custom infused cocktails! The Alkemista comes with a 950 ml Borosilicate Glass Alkemista Infusion Vessel, ultra fine stainless steel filter, instruction and recipe booklet. The glass Alkemista infusion vessel is dishwasher safe, however the detachable components must be hand washed.
The Infusion Vessel is 89.99 (plus tax) and come in copper or silver. A variety of Infusion Blends are available for 14.99 (plus tax) and sold separately.
- Call or order online. To order online, please Click Here
For phone orders, give us a call at: 613-267-7065
- Pay online or over the phone. Payments can be made using Visa or MasterCard.
- Please note that we are not able to process Debit transactions over the phone.
- We will fill the order and call the recipient to let them know the order is on the way. No doors will be knocked or bells rang to alert that the delivery has arrived, making it 100% contact-free for everyone’s safety!
- If you are ordering flowers, we ask that you please order as early as possible. We want to make sure that you receive the flowers you ordered and that we can get them to you in a timely manner. The earlier you order, the best chance we have to make sure we have what you would like in stock.
Well… this Spring is not what anyone expected. Thank you for all your support during Covid-19. To everyone who’s been ordering flowers by phone, online, those purchasing gift items from our online store, on our social media pages; thank you from the bottom of my heart.
It’s shopping local, supporting all of the amazing stores, picking up delicious takeout from restaurants, and in our case, all of your flower orders that are going to help us come out on the other side. All of your support will get us all through this and make Perth shine again. We can’t wait to see you back in the shop!
Known for its heart-shaped blooms, Anthurium is a hearty and beautiful plant that will thrive for years to come if cared for properly. These magnificent plants must be watered weekly, although they should be allowed to dry in between waterings. Yellowing leaves are telltale signs of over-watering. They thrive in high light but not direct sunlight. They need excellent drainage to avoid root rot and be sure to deadhead frequently to allow new blooms to grow and flourish. If the stems appear weak as they grow, feel free to use a stake to keep them upright and grow to their full potential.
Another plant we absolutely love this time of year is Jasmine, as it is one of the best plants to keep in your home for it’s herbal and healing properties. It is proven to reduce stress and tension and lessen the effects of depression. It has notably been used in historic medical treatments for liver disease and keeps the air clean and free of toxins.
These fragrant plants may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Dwarf varieties of jasmine make excellent houseplants. They require even moisture and a sunny location in the home. Vines can also be brought into the home and the height is easy to manage with pruning or pinching in the dormant season. Potted plants do not have access to extra nutrients, so they need fertilizing twice annually. Your jasmine plant will flower in late spring into summer and provide the most intoxicating fragrance.
We carry both of these unique and amazing plants in a variety of sizes, call or stop by to find yours!