We hope you have all been staying safe during this unprecedented time. For weeks we have been waiting to find out what is happening as the rest of you, and at least in regards to the store, we are able to give you some answers. Effective today, Monday, June 1, Kelly’s Flowers is back up to the public!
While we are excited to see you all back in the store, there will be some subtle changes in order to protect everyone who enters our doors.
Please read this post completely so that you know how we will be doing things.
1) The biggest change is that we will only be allowing customers to enter from our parking lot door. This door is located beside the outdoor entrance to Robillard Hearing Centre. No entry into the store will be permitted from inside the building for the time being.
2) Only 4 people will be permitted to enter the store at once to adhere to social distancing.
3) Directional signage will be posted in the store to direct customer traffic. Please follow the signage to ensure safe shopping for everyone.
4) Masks are NOT mandatory to be worn in the store while shopping and it will be at your discretion to wear a mask or not.
5) We ask that if you are wearing gloves, to remove them prior to entry into the store. This is to avoid any potential cross-contamination. We will have hand sanitizer available for customer use upon entering and exiting the store.
6) While we encourage payment via credit or debit card, all methods of payment will be accepted.
7) We ask that customers avoid touching products in the store as much as possible. We will have staff on hand to assist you where needed.
8) Our curbside pickup and delivery services will still be available.
9) If you require flowers for a funeral and have been out of the country in the last 14 days, we are happy to accommodate your order through phone or zoom calls.
10) If you wish to shop our gift store remotely, visit our website, the “Local Pick Up Only” section is being updated every day with new products direct from the gift boutique.
We want to make this a safe and comfortable re-opening for everyone are doing our best to take the necessary precautions to make that happen.
Additionally, we would like to thank you all for your support and patience during this time. With new developments happening daily, we have done our best to keep you all in the know. Your support and messages have not gone unnoticed and are deeply appreciated.
We can’t wait to see you all on Monday, June 1!